I really want to be more motivated in 2013....I mean I work a full time job, have three dogs, and a house so I can't call my self lazy but I want to be more motivated if that makes sense.
I have this HUGE "To Do List" but I feel like I accomplish none of it....I think that I've made my list soooo long that it's hard to get started. So I need to be better at making goals that I can achieve.
I really want to get this house organized for 2013. I mean closets, cabinets, under beds, garage, attic...EVERYTHING. Not sure why but the last couple months I want everything perfect. I was the type of person who never really cared. With my awesome adhd I'm a pro at starting 43573587 projects and finishing none. So really hoping I can get better.
I have a full week off from work so it will be a good time to start so here is my To Do List for this week.
- Paint Mudroom
- Paint Laundry room and organize it
I'm hoping to get more than that done but I want to really set goals I know I can achieve. Plus I have to remember Christmas is this week so it's not like I have a full week to tackle a to do list.
No comments:
Post a Comment